Friday, November 5, 2010

ED HARDY- VIF GLAM SALE!!


yesss...it stated on the poster..50%OFF!!!

cewaahh macam excited sangat!heee...actually i knew about this sale thru FB Ed Hardy Malaysia
For FB fans sale started on 3rd-4th Nov.I've told my hubby and on 4th evening we went to Empire Gallery yang baru buka di Subang.At first pergi sebab nak cari Bib for rayqall at the same time just nak jenguk-jenguk apa yang menarik kat Ed Hardy tapi tersangkut pulak kat that outlet so i and my hubby dah 'ter'beli shirts for us..2 for me and 1 for my hubby in addition, my hubby tambah pulak Sunglasses (birthday present in advance from me..fuhhh lega ada sale if not thousand jugak) ;D As for me pulak, took revenged rewarded myself sebab time preggie tak shopping baju langsung!


This is what we grab from VIF GLAM SALE!(dunno what is VIF stand for..;p)







Lepas habis beli we having our dinner at Italianies ambil two main course free two appetizer.Rayqall sleeping, mommy and daddy bersenang lenang makan..;)










Two main course and two appetizer..main course in a big portion so the shrimp linguine memang tak habis although sedap jugak.After dinner, pusing-pusing cari Bip rayqall but satu pun tak berkenan at last the other day beli dekat mothercare.Rayqall sekarang suka main air liur if tak pakai bib memang basah lencun baju!

p/s:I don't really believe with myth.Some people said 'bila anak main air liur rambut akan gugur' but now it happen against me!! jenuh kutip rambut tambah pula rayqall dah pandai tarik rambut!habis rambut lekat kat tangan..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...