Monday, October 11, 2010

My little Rayqall

Here i got u in my arms!!! i dont know how to describe about feeling of being a mom..but for me i felt blessed!puas hati of course because we have waited for a year to have him!and now he is in my arm and i can hug n kissed him..i do it more than hundreds time i think ^_^//

but the other side of me felt very tired,messy,selekeh habis(ni time dlm pantang saje) biasalah bila kita dah ada baby then we will ignored about our self asyik ulit-ulit baby saja..

for the 1st week,sangat senang jaga baby because they only sleep minum sleep again..but starts on 2nd weeks my baby rayqall dah starts cranky especially at nights..sebab siang dia tidur and then malam dia akan berjaga..and myself pulak siang tak tidur malam pulak xtidur juga..i considered it as pengorbanan seorang ibu dalam menjaga anak :)..


rayqall day 7


ready for jaundice checkup

Alhamdullillah..rayqall xkena jaundice tapi dua kali juga cucuk di tapak kaki to make sure dia betul2 xada jaundice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...